Wednesday, January 15, 2014

About me!


Hi!

My name is Alissa Watts, and I am from a small town on the East coast of Massachusetts called Duxbury. My major is biology, but I have not quite decided what I want to do with my degree yet. There are too many options! On a regular basis I visit Pinterest, forever 21, google, MTV, and of course, the black board website. My favorite social media platforms are Pinterest and twitter! Modern Family is one of my favorite shows because it never fails to make me laugh and I like all the actors. I am interested in media culture because it is all around us and used for many different reasons and often influences use, in good and bad ways. I like to watch Boston Bruins games, work out, read, hang out with friends, and sail in the summer. Over Winter break I discovered a restaurant in Boston called Max Brenner and it has become my favorite because it specializes in chocolate desserts, and it is the best chocolate I have had!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment